Schuberth C3 Pro Split Yellow
The flip-up helmet for sporty touring drivers. Comfortable and proven 100,000 times. The spoiler which has been optimised in the wind tunnel turns the C3 Pro into a real sport helmet which also demonstrates outstanding aerodynamic properties at high speeds in excess of 160 km/h. Material: outer shell: S.T.R.O.N.G. fibre (glass fibre-reinforced special Duroplast matrix). Helmet shell technology from SCHUBERTH permits low weight, comfort 7 features the following:
• 2 helmet shell sizes & combines an aerodynamically optimal shape with excellent protection.
• Sizes: XXS – 3XL (50cm – 65cm).
• Visor: integrated, swivel-up intergrated sun visor.
• PINLOCK®-prepared visor, Pinlock lens included.
• ventilation: Variable for effective ventilation, adjustable for summer/winter, allergen-free & antibacterial multi-volume ventilation around forehead and chin of up to 9 litres of fresh air at 100 km/h).
• fastening: Micro-lock ratchet lock,
• tested: ECE R 22/05.
• extras: excellent aero-acoustics 82dB(A) at 100 km per hour (with naked bikes), reflective areas (around neck and under visor), anti-roll-off system (A.R.O.S.).
• Made of specially optimized EPS foam with complex multizone foaming allows optimal shock absorption.
• Inner lining: COOLMAX® pad system, completely removable and washable (hand wash, 30°C).
• Optimized fit.
• Perfected aerodynamicsfor higher speeds, 0 Upward lift, Directionally stable, No oscillatory tendency, No
• Spoiler integrated into the helmet shell.
• Wind deflector enables the aeroacoustics and consequently the noise level to be improved.
• SCHUBERTH SRC-System™ or Sena SU10 ready.
• two integrated antennas: Bluetooth® antenna for wireless mobile, GPS and intercom connections to other SRC-System™ owners & FM antenna integrated into the helmet for optimum reception.